Portland, OR, Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to the report released by Allied Market Research, the USB cable market generated $12.73 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach $69.86 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 20.24% from 2022 to 2031. The report offers a detailed analysis of the top winning strategies, the changing market trends, market size and estimates, value chain, key investment pockets, drivers and opportunities, competitive landscape and regional landscape. The report is a useful source of information for new entrants, shareholders, early adopters and stockholders in introducing necessary strategies for the future and taking essential actions to significantly strengthen and increase their position in the market.
Download a free sample report (Get a detailed analysis in PDF – 481 pages): https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8381
Report coverage and details:
|Year of reference||2021|
|Market size in 2021||$12.73 billion|
|Market size in 2031||$69.86 billion|
|Number of pages in the report||481|
|Segments Covered||Product Type, Feature, Type, Vertical, Load Power and Region.|
|Drivers||Increase in standard of living|
|Rise in demand for consumer electronics|
|Opportunities||Increase in the number of data centers worldwide|
|Increased penetration of video-on-demand, video conferencing, gaming, and home surveillance devices|
|holds back||USB security issues|
- COVID-19 pandemic has negatively impacted the growth of the global USB cables market, owing to the occurrence of lockdowns in various countries across the globe.
- The shutdowns have resulted in the closure of various manufacturing facilities, including those for consumer electronics and USB cables, which has negatively impacted the demand and growth of the market.
- Additionally, there has been a reduction in the workforce due to regulatory mandates imposed by governments in various countries around the world.
- These restrictions were imposed by the government to significantly curb the spread of the virus during the pandemic.
- In addition, the shortage of raw materials due to the import and export ban on many items has further aggravated the impact on the market.
The report offers detailed segmentation of the global USB cables market on the basis of product type, feature, type, industry vertical, load power, and region. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of each segment and their respective sub-segment using graphical and tabular representation. This analysis can essentially help market players, investors and new entrants to determine and design strategies based on the fastest growing and highest revenue generating segments mentioned in the report.
Interested in getting the data? Find out here: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/8381
Based on features, USB 3.x segment held the largest market share in 2021, holding almost half of the global market, and is expected to maintain its leading status during the forecast period. The USB 4 segment, on the other hand, is expected to quote the fastest CAGR of 21.49% during the forecast period.
By product type, the USB cable segment held the largest market share in 2021, holding almost half of the global market. The multi-function USB cable segment, on the other hand, is expected to maintain its leading status during the forecast period. Also, the same segment should cite the Fastest CAGR of 21.59% during the forecast period.
Based on applications, IT segment held the largest market share in 2021, holding more than a quarter of the global market, and is expected to maintain its leading status during the forecast period. Also, the same segment is expected to quote the fastest CAGR of 23.93% during the forecast period.
According to the region, North America market held the largest market share in 2021, holding nearly one-third of the global market, and is expected to maintain its leading status during the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific region, on the other hand, is expected to quote the fastest CAGR of 21.9% during the forecast period.
Get a detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the USB cable market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/8381?reqfor=covid
Key players analyzed in the global USB Cables market report are Bose Corporation, Eaton Corporation plc (Tripp Lite), FIT Hon Teng Limited (Belkin International, Inc.), Future Technology Devices International Ltd. (FTDI), inMusic, LLC (ION Audio), NI (Diligent, Inc.), Nikon Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. and Xilinx Inc.
The report analyzes these key players of the global USB cables market. These market players have effectively used strategies such as joint ventures, collaborations, expansion, new product launches, partnerships, and others to maximize their foothold and prowess in the industry. The report is useful for analyzing recent developments, product portfolio, business performance, and operating segments of major market players.
Main benefits for stakeholders:
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of market segments, current trends, estimates and dynamics of the USB Cables Market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the current USB Cables market opportunity.
- Market research is offered with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the ability of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-driven business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- An in-depth analysis of the USB Cables market overview helps in determining the existing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution in the global market.
- The positioning of market players facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the current position of market players.
- The report includes analysis of regional and global USB Cables market trends, key players, market segments, application areas and market growth strategies.
Key Segments of the USB Cables Market:
- USB Type-A
- USB-Type B
- USB Type-C
- USB 1.x
- USB 3.x
By product type:
- USB data cable
- USB charger
- Multifunctional USB cable
- To scan
By industry vertical:
- IT and telecommunications
- Health care
Loading power delivery:
- 0.5 to 15W
- 15 to 27W
- 27 to 45W
- 45 to 100W
- 100 to 240W
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East and Africa)
Avenue Basic Plan | Access to the library | 1 year subscription |
Sign up for the Avenue subscription to access over 12,000 business profiles and over 2,000 niche market research reports for $699 per month, per seat. For one year, the customer must purchase a minimum 2-seat plan.
Avenue Library Subscription | Request a 14-day free trial before purchasing:
“We have also published a few syndicated market studies in the same area that you may be interested in. Below are the titles of the reports for your reference, considering the impact of COVID-19 on this market, which will help you to assess the impact of the pandemic on the short and long-term growth trends of this market”.
Reports on trends in the semiconductor and electronics industry (book now with 10% discount + COVID-19 scenario):
premise cable market By Type (Copper Cable and Fiber Optic Cable), Cable Type (CAT5E Cables, CAT6 Cables, CAT6A Cables, CAT7 Cables, CAT8 Cables and Others), Application (Industrial, Broadcast, Enterprise, IT and Network Security, and Others ): Global Opportunities Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2030
copper wire and cable market By type (wire and cable), voltage (low, medium and high) and application (construction, communication, power distribution and other cables): global opportunity analysis and industry forecast, 2021-2030
Consumer Active Optical Cables Market By Technology (InfiniBand, Ethernet, HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB) and Connector Type (CFP, SFP, and Others): Global Opportunities Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030
Insulated Wire and Cable Market By material (metal, plastic, and fiber optics), installation (overhead, underground, and subsea), voltage (low voltage, medium voltage, and high voltage), and end user (telecommunications, power and electricity, electronics, construction, automotive, and Others): Global Opportunities Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting division of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global corporations as well as small and medium enterprises with unrivaled quality of “Market research reports“ and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a focused vision to provide business insights and advice to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market area.
We maintain professional relationships with various companies which helps us to extract market data which helps us to generate accurate research data tables and confirm the utmost accuracy of our market predictions. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar helps inspire and encourage everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. All data presented in the reports we publish are drawn from primary interviews with senior managers of large companies in the relevant field. Our secondary data sourcing methodology includes extensive online and offline research and discussions with knowledgeable industry professionals and analysts.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (toll free):
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
The Web: www.alliedmarketresearch.com
Allied Market Research Blog: https://blog.alliedmarketresearch.com
Follow us on | Facebook | LinkedIn | Youtube |