MRAM Market Vendor Analysis
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate over the forecast period. To take advantage of current opportunities, market vendors need to strengthen their presence in fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in slow-growing segments.
Some of the top vendors and their key offerings include:
- Fujitsu Ltd. : The Company offers MRAMs through the Device Solutions business segment.
- Honeywell International Inc.:The company offers MRAMs corresponding to STT MRAM and T MRAM.
- Intel Corp. :The Company offers MRAM through its Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group segment.
- QUALCOMM Inc.:The company offers MRAMs corresponding to STT MRAM and T MRAM. The company operates in key business segments, including Qualcomm CDMA Technologies (QCT), Qualcomm Technology Licensing (QTL) and Qualcomm Strategic Initiatives (QSI).
- Samsung Electronics Co.Ltd. :The Company offers MRAMs through the Component Solutions business segment.
Download sample report for more information on each contributing vendor’s strategic initiatives
MRAM Market Segment Analysis
- STT MRAM
STT MRAM accounts for the largest market share in 2019. The segment will continue to account for the largest market share during the forecast period. STT MRAM is low power consuming and has better scalability compared to conventional T MRAM. It has fast read and write times, small cell sizes, and is compatible with existing DRAM and SRAM technologies.
- North America
32% of market growth will come from North America during the forecast period. The United States is the key market for MRAM in North America. Market growth in this region will be slower than market growth in South America and APAC regions. The presence of prominent players and increasing R&D will facilitate the growth of the MRAM market in North America over the forecast period.
- South America
- Final user
- Automotive and A and D
- Enterprise storage
- Consumer electronics
View Outlook report as you get input from each segment
MRAM Market Scope
Technavio classifies the global MRAM market as part of the global technology hardware, storage and peripherals market within the global information technology market. Our report provides detailed insights on the value chain analysis for MRAM Market which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period.
The report also covers the following areas:
Get lifetime access to our Technavio Insights. Subscribe now to our most popular “Lite Plan” billed annually at $3000. View 3 reports per month and download 3 reports per year!
MRAM Market Takeaways
- Market CAGR over the forecast period 2020-2024
- In-depth information on factors that will contribute to the growth of the MRAM market over the next five years
- Estimation of the MRAM market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the MRAM market
- Market Competitive Landscape Analysis and Detailed Vendor Information
- Complete details of factors that will challenge the growth of the MRAM Market vendors
Programmable Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC) Market by Application and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026
Quantum Sensors Market by Product, Application and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
MRAM Market Scope
Growth momentum and CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 39%
Market Growth 2020-2024
Annual growth (%)
North America, APAC, Europe, South America and MEA
Successful market contribution
North America at 32%
Main consumer countries
Leading companies, competitive strategies, scope of consumer engagement
Avalanche Technology Inc., CROCUS NANO ELECTRONICS LLC, Everspin Technologies Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Honeywell International Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Intel Corp., QUALCOMM Inc. and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
Parent Market Analysis, Market Growth Drivers and Barriers, Fast and Slow Growing Segment Analysis, COVID 19 Impact and Future Consumer Dynamics, Market Condition Analysis for the Forecast Period,
If our report does not include the data you are looking for, you can contact our analysts and customize the segments.
Main topics covered
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new entrants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market state
Market segmentation by end user
- Market segments
- Comparison by end user location
- Automotive and A&D – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Enterprise Storage – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Consumer Electronics – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Robotics – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end user
Market segmentation by type
- Market segments
- Comparison by type placement
- STT MRAM – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- T MRAM – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market Opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Main leading countries
- Market Opportunity by Geography
Drivers, challenges and trends
- Market factors
- Volume Driver – Demand Driven Growth
- Volume Driver – Supply Driven Growth
- Volume Driver – External Factors
- Volume Driver – Shifting Demand to Adjacent Markets
- Price Driver – Inflation
- Price Driver – Moving from lower priced units to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier Landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Suppliers Covered
- Positioning on the supplier market
- Avalanche Technology Inc.
- CROCUS NANO ELECTRONICS LLC
- Everspin Technologies Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Infineon Technologies SA
- Intel Corp.
- QUALCOMM Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co.Ltd.
- Report scope
- Currency conversion rates for the US dollar
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is a global leader in technology research and consulting. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s reporting library consists of over 17,000 reports and counts, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research, and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Manager
USA: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]