DUBLIN, May 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “NanoRAM – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global nanoRAM market to reach US$290.2 million by 2026
Global NanoRAM Market Estimated at US$44.8 million in 2020, is expected to reach a revised size of US$290.2 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 37.8% over the analysis period.
Nanotube-RAM or NanoRAM or NRAM is a non-volatile random access memory that uses carbon nanotubes placed on a chip-like substrate. NRAM is Nantero’s proprietary technology. Non-volatile memory technology based on carbon nanotubes is expected to gain popularity over the next few years.
The data storage requirements of different electronic gadgets including computers, smartphones, laptops and other daily used electronic devices are increasing which in turn is fueling the market growth of NRAM and other technologies that enable a higher data storage. Rising investments in the electronics and semiconductor industries are also creating growth opportunities for the market.
Demand is expected to be high in automotive, consumer electronics, defense, aerospace, and telecommunications applications, where the attributes of low power consumption and high-power operation speed would be very beneficial. NRAMs are also integrated into circuitry easily accessible by any electronic device.
Digital transformation projects, across several industry verticals including BFSI, Healthcare, IT and Telecom, are also creating opportunities for market growth. Also, compared to flash and DRAM, NRAM is faster. It consumes about 160 times more volatile capacity/bit using comparatively less power. NRAM also offers the potential for mass customization. In the form of a nanochip, it allows customization for many tasks.
Enterprise Network & Systems, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 35.7% to reach US$301.2 million at the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and the induced economic crisis, the growth of the embedded systems segment is readjusted to a revised CAGR of 45.9% for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for an 11% share of the global NanoRAM market.
The US market is estimated at $22.1 million in 2021, when China is expected to reach $71.9 million by 2026
The NanoRAM market in the United States is estimated at US$22.1 million in 2021. The country currently accounts for a 40.7% share of the global market. Chinaworld’s second largest economy, is expected to reach an estimated market size of US$71.9 million in 2026 with a CAGR of 45.6% over the analysis period.
Other notable geographic markets include Japan and Canada, each predicting growth of 32.2% and 33% respectively over the analysis period. In Europe, Germany is expected to grow around 33.7% CAGR while the rest of the European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$110.9 million at the end of the analysis period.
North America is currently one of the main markets for NRAMs. The availability of improved technological infrastructure, combined with the factor of increasing investments in data centers, creates a very conducive environment for the growth of the nano RAM market in the region.
Segment of embedded systems to be reached $44.5 million by 2026
While the focus is increasingly on the development of embedded applications for smartphones as well as IoT (Internet of Things) components, the focus is on new technologies with greater flexibility and better optimization.
NRAM, in this regard, is considered extremely promising, as the technology has considerable customization potential, implying that the technology can be tailored to meet the requirements of specific tasks. In embedded memory applications, NRAM can be used to create a more powerful microcontroller, microprocessor, and other types of logic devices.
Main topics covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the impending global recession
- 2020: A year of disruption and transformation
- Semiconductor industry suffers disruption
- NanoRAM – Percentage of market share of the main global competitors in 2022 (E)
- NanoRAM: Technology Overview
- An overview of the underlying technology and manufacturing technique for NRAM
- NanoRAM: carbon nanotube-based memory array to power next-generation devices
- Global Market Outlook and Prospects
- Nantero, Inc. – The patent holder of NRAM technology
- Recent market activity
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS (Total 20 Featured)
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Canon Anelva Corporation
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Everspin Technologies, Inc.
- Fujitsu Semiconductor Ltd.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Infineon Technologies SA
- Nanosys, Inc.
- Nantes, Inc.
- NVE Company
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- SK Hynix Inc.
- STMicroelectronics SA
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Toshiba Corp.
3. MARKET TRENDS AND DRIVERS
- Emergence of Next Generation Memory Technologies to Support NRAM Market Growth
- Emerging Autonomous NVM Market Will Soar
- Potential applications of NRAM technology generate growth opportunities
- Digital transformation and increasing data generation memory requirements, fueling the NRAM market
- Growing demand for powerful and feature-rich consumer electronics puts emphasis on NRAM
- Enterprise Networks and Systems: NRAM to Meet Growing Enterprise Processing Needs
- The proliferation of mobile devices and growing storage and processing requirements emphasize the use of NRAM in mobile devices
- NRAM provides high endurance and reliability to portable devices
- NRAM as memory-class storage in AI applications to prevent downtime and data loss
- NRAM emerges as a memory solution for smart, connected automobiles
- NRAM will emerge as a suitable memory option for the data processing needs of harsh industrial applications
- Potential of NRAM as a replacement for DRAM
- NRAM Emerges as Hard Drive Technology, Transforming the Computing World
- Commercialization of NRAM Technology Receives Increased Investment from Major Tech Players
- Nantero licenses NanoRAM technology for industrialization
- NRAM Technology Prime Innovations for Commercialization
- Select emerging non-volatile memory technologies that challenge NRAM market growth
- FRAM: Rising demand for low-power, fast-write memory solutions bodes well for the market
- Expanding Application Areas Is Spearheading Market Growth
- Mass production allows FRAM to remain a viable alternative to conventional non-volatile memories
- Growing demand for sophisticated electronic control systems in the automotive industry is driving the FRAM market
- Evolution of capabilities presents MRAM as a promising memory technology of the future
- The Phase Change Memory (PCM) Market Is Poised For Strong Growth
- ReRAM is gaining traction as a low-power, cost-sensitive solution in the next-generation memory market
4. GLOBAL MARKET OUTLOOK
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e6hjpk
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets