- The demand for GaN power devices in the defense sector is growing with the use of satellite communication equipment; use in many high-performance power applications opens up new possibilities
- The increasing commercialization of GaN-on-diamond substrates in power electronics has generated vast profitable opportunities in the GaN industrial device market; Asia Pacific and Europe markets present new sources of income
ALBANY, NY, June 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The increasing use of semiconductor devices based on broadband GaN technologies in many industries and the defense sector has generated abundant revenue streams for companies in the industrial GaN device market. . GaN high electron mobility transistors (HEMTs) have been widely used in satellite communications. A TMR study forecasted the GaN industrial device market to grow at a CAGR of 12.3% between 2022 and 2031.
The study authors found that the marketing of GaN power transistors in defense sector, increasingly on the back of the widespread use of electronic warfare devices and radar detection equipment by global militaries and in the aerospace industry. GaN on diamond-based transistors have gained considerable adoption in various applications, thus presenting abundant revenue to enterprises in the GaN industrial appliances market.
In particular, revenue growth was driven by growing R&D in the GaN industrial device market to meet the requirements of avionics systems, satellites, and combat vehicles. The trend has also opened up profitable avenues for GaN industrial device manufacturing technology. End users are realizing the advantages of GaN technology over silicon-based semiconductor devices, especially in wireless communication and consumer electronics applications. Additionally, the use of GaN technology in radars makes them effective in real-time air traffic control.
Get a PDF brochure for more information – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=4657
Key Findings of GaN Industrial Devices Market Research
- Extensive commercialization of Power GaN devices propelling colossal revenue gains: Rising demand for GaN power devices like HEMT in various power management applications across many industries has propelled lucrative opportunities. The popular use of HEMTs in power amplifiers is a good example. A detailed research study conducted by TMR on Industrial GaN Devices Market Study revealed that the segment held 44.1% market share globally in 2021. Power GaN devices are increasingly being used in electric vehicle charging stations and in a range of aeronautical applications.
- The widespread use of GaN integrated circuits in satellite communication equipment has provided lucrative opportunities: The aerospace and defense industries provide incredible lucrative opportunities for manufacturers and vendors in the GaN industrial device market. Companies have realized huge revenue gains from the use of GaN ICs in satellite communication applications. The popularity of these devices comes from the fact that they support very high data rate communications. In this regard, the growing demand for GaN RF devices in 5G and satellite communications will open a lot of growth opportunities for players in the industrial GaN devices market. The development of the 5G core service-based architecture is likely to expand the frontiers for GaN technology developers. A case in point is RF solutions for 5G massive MIMO where solution providers are harnessing the potential of GaN.
Request a sample report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=4657
GaN Industrial Devices Market Research: Key Drivers
- GaN technologies are gaining popularity as a high performance wide bandgap semiconductor in various power applications. The need for improved power management and conversion is a key driver for increasing industry investment in the GaN industrial device market.
- Advances in satellite communication and increasing adoption of 5G services have bolstered product development in the industrial GaN device market. Advances in the fabrication of GaN on diamond-based transistors, such as the innovation in GaN on diamond semiconductor substrates, are expanding market opportunities.
GaN Industrial Devices Market Research: Regional Growth Dynamics
- North America held a significant share of 47.5% of the global industrial GaN devices market in 2021. The importance of the regional market is supported by the massive use of GaN on diamond semiconductors across multiple industries including IT and telecommunications and defence. The widespread commercialization of the technology in power electronic devices over the years has driven the revenue growth of the North American GaN industrial device market.
- Europe and Asia Pacific have become potentially lucrative markets. Extensive R&D in Europe and remarkable progress in semiconductor manufacturing in Asian economies propelled revenue expansion.
Get COVID-19 Impact Analysis on – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=4657
GaN Industrial Devices Market Study: Competition Landscape
Most of the key players want to diversify their product portfolio to consolidate their market shares. Some of the Major Companies in GaN Industrial Devices Market are:
- Toshiba Company
- Toshiba Company
- RF Micro Devices Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors AG
- Nichia Corporation
- GaN systems
- Fujitso Limited
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=4657
GaN Industrial Devices Market Research Segmentation
- GaN optoelectronics Devices
- GaN of power Devices
- GaN RF Devices
- RF Booster
- Microwave and millimeter wave circuits
- Radar detection equipment
- Tactical Radios
- Satellite communication equipment
- motor drivers
- wireless infrastructure
- Others (UPS, power adapters, etc.)
- End-use industry
- Aerospace and Defense
- IT & Telecommunications
- Others (Health, Energy and Electricity, etc.)
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Browse the Latest Electronics and Semiconductor Industry Research Reports by TMR
Flexible Substrates Market – The Global Flexible Substrates Market is Expected to Exceed the Value of US$28.7 billion by the end of 2031 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.9% from 2022 to 2031
POP Display Market – The POP Display Market in the Middle East and North Africa is expected to reach a value of US$979.2 million by the end of 2031 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2022 to 2031
Seismic Exploration Equipment Market – The Global Seismic Exploration Equipment Market is Expected to Exceed the Value of US$2.3 billion by the end of 2031 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2022 to 2031
Laser Diode Market – The global laser diode market is expected to exceed the value of $18.3 billion by the end of 2031 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.6% from 2022 to 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market research reporting company providing market intelligence reports and services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continually updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on advanced industries research, visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
HEADQUARTERS IN THE CITY CENTER,
1000 N. West Street,
Office 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 United States
UNITED STATES – Canada toll-free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research