DUBLIN, July 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Indonesia Embedded Finance Business and Investment Opportunities Databook Q1 2022 Update” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Indonesia’s integrated insurance industry has seen significant growth over the past quarters and is expected to see strong growth over the next four to eight quarters. Market growth is expected to be primarily driven by product innovation and increasing partnerships.
- Indonesia’s integrated finance sector is expected to grow by 44.6% on an annual basis to reach US$1,821.1 million in 2022.
- The integrated finance industry is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 28.8% over the period 2022-2029.
- The financial income integrated into Indonesia will increase by US$1,821.1 million in 2022 to reach US$7,402.1 million by 2029.
Moreover, faced with the growing demand for insurance services in the country, insurtech start-ups are raising funds to improve their services and platform to meet the growing demand. For example, in September 2020insurtech start-up PasarPolis announced that the company had raised $54 million in its Series B funding round with investors including LeapFrog and SBI Investments. Notably, the company plans to use the funding round to further improve and develop its AI-based claims automation platform, allowing it to customize insurance products for different industries.
In Indonesia, insurtech companies are entering into strategic partnerships with e-commerce platforms to expand their reach. For example, Qoala, the insurtech company that offers microinsurance policies, has strategic alliances with various online-only platforms such as Shopee, Tokopedia, JD.ID, and Grabkios. In addition to these e-commerce platforms, the company has also entered into strategic partnerships with travel booking companies such as RedBus and PegiPegi.
Indonesia’s integrated lending industry has seen growth over the past few quarters and is expected to continue growing for the next four to eight quarters. This growth is expected to be mainly driven by the considerable growth of the fintech industry in the country.
Fintech start-ups have challenged traditional banks by bringing modern technologies, customer-centric services and flexible technologies to niche segments of financial services. Growth in fundraising activities is expected to further accelerate market growth.
Indonesia has always been ripe for innovative payment methods. Due to geographical and infrastructural barriers, more than half of the country’s population does not have access to banking services. Due to this large unbanked population, the demand for integrated payments is increasing. Market growth is further fueled by the massive growth of the country’s e-commerce industry. Furthermore, the integrated payment options are an effective tool to bring financial inclusion to the unbanked population of the country.
The transaction value of electronic money has increased from almost 10 billion US dollars in 2019 to more than 13 billion US dollars in 2020. Notably, the retail and transportation industries dominated electronic transactions capturing 28.2% and 26.7% shares of total electronic transactions. Data represents a huge opportunity for integrated payment providers in the retail and transportation industries.
Local fintech companies currently dominate the Indonesian in-app payments market. Businesses are eager to innovate with new payment methods and increase their revenue streams to create greater economic impact.
This report provides detailed, data-driven analysis of market opportunities in more than 50 integrated finance industry segments spanning lending, insurance, payments and wealth.
The report provides an in-depth, data-driven analysis of the integrated finance industry in Indonesia. Below is a summary of the main market segments:
Indonesia Integrated Finance Market Size and Forecast
Indonesia Embedded Lending Market Size and Forecast
Embedded Loans by Consumer Segments, 2020 – 2029
- Business loans
- Retail loan
Integrated loans by B2B sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail and consumer goods integrated lending
- Loans embedded in IT and software services
- Integrated loans in media, entertainment and leisure
- Loans integrated into manufacturing and distribution
- Loans integrated into real estate
- Loans included in Other
Integrated loans by B2C sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail Integrated Lending
- Integrated Home Improvement Loans
- Loans integrated into leisure and entertainment
- Loans integrated into health care and well-being
- Loans included in Other
Indonesia Integrated Insurance Market Size and Forecast
Integrated insurance by industry, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance embedded in consumer products
- Integrated travel and hospitality insurance
- Integrated car insurance
- Insurance integrated into health care
- Integrated insurance in real estate
- Integrated transport and logistics insurance
- Insurance integrated into other
Integrated insurance by type of insurance, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the life segment
- Insurance integrated into the non-life segment
Integrated insurance by type of offer, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the product segment
- Integrated insurance in the services segment
Indonesia In-App Payments Market Size and Forecast
Integrated payment by consumer segments, 2020 – 2029
Integrated payment by end-use sector, 2020 – 2029
- Integrated payment in retail and consumer goods
- Integrated payment in digital products and services
- Payment integrated into utility bill payment
- Integrated Payment in Travel and Hospitality
- Integrated payment in leisure and entertainment
- Integrated payment in health and well-being
- Integrated payment in office supplies and equipment
- Embedded payment in Other
Indonesia Integrated Wealth Management Market Size and Forecast
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p4nirv
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets